Facttactic provides technical writing services to clients around New Zealand, and in Europe and Asia.
Over the past five years, we’ve helped with technical writing projects for clients in:
We are based in the lower North Island but location is never a problem.
For some clients, we travel to work on-site. Other clients we never meet in person (Zurich and Singapore are just too far to go for coffee!) and we use a range of online communications and web-based tools to manage and complete the work.
Our customers, including world leaders in their fields, trust us to get the technical writing job done. And we do.
Recently, we’ve helped:
- a multi-national insurance company rewrite operating procedures and transfer them to a web based user guide
- a software company write a web-based user guide for its online productivity tool
- a nationwide electrical firm write a tender document for a major government contract
- a regional networking company write a supplier tender document
- a nationwide services firm edit the content for its app
- a European-based technology company write media releases for two technology product launches
- a peak education body write standard operating procedures
Who we work with
Facttactic works with leading private and public sector organisations, and has completed projects for organisations around New Zealand and overseas, including:
ANZ National Bank
Universities New Zealand
Invensys Energy Systems
New Zealand Trade and Enterprise
New Zealand Blood Service
Lowe and Co